Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dawson's visit to after hours clinic

Dawson ran fever most of the night, at one point I took it under his arm and it showed up 104 so this morning I decided to take him to the after hours clinic associated with his pediatrician's office. We get there and the waiting room is full, ugh.... I'd given him tylenol before we left but we were in the waiting room so long that his fever came back. I told the nurses and they took him back and checked his temp and gave him some more tylenol because it was 103.8. Finally we get back to the room and the doctor checks him out and he has yet ANOTHER sinus infection, this makes the third month in a row. I have to call our pediatrician and get a referral for an ENT now. :-( The doctor that did Brendan's tubes has cancer and is on hospice (he's such a wonderful man and it's so very sad) so I have to find another doctor to take him to.

He weighs 22 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment