Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Picture for Dad

.Today during the really bad rainstorm I went to Melanie's house to get Karlee and Keith Robert. Kim came over after work and we all went to Deerbrook Mall to get our pictures taken (just us sisters) for dad for Father's Day.  Of course when we get there and go to check in at The Picture People I realize that I'd forgotten the coupon that we were using for the free 8X10.    I had seen a tmobile kiosk when we were coming in so I went over that and asked if they had internet access and a printer. Luckily they did and they printed me a coupon off the Picture People website, they couldn't understand WHY PP couldn't do that for us lol...
Anyways the picture turned out pretty good if I do say so myself


Dad is going to LOVE it!!  To see more of the pictures that we took go to for more sister pictures and use the password "sisters"

No comments:

Post a Comment