Sunday, June 13, 2010

my poor boy

Well the weekends is over, Brendan's here another night because he was outside swimming and he threw up a couple of times. He'd been complaining that his stomach hurt but I honestly thought he was just a little nervous about heading back to his dad's house.  Turns out I was wrong and my boy is SICK SICK SICK. I don't think he's ever been this sick, he's liteally been sitting on the toliet with diarahea while throwing up into a trashcan. :-(    He woke up a little while ago saying that he felt better but then 10 minutes later was throwing up again. My poor boy.

I'm heading to bed because looks like I could be in for a long night, let's hope that Dawson doesn't get it. I felt crummy this morning but not nearly as bad as Brendan. my poor boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment